Seeking talented individuals to join our team as a full time Jr. Android Developer. This individual will be a part of our Mobile Development team. If you are a motivated, smart, and driven individual who wants to work in an energetic and entrepreneurial environment with outstanding career and growth opportunities, then this is the opportunity for you!
What you’ll be doing:
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Unit-testing code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Implementing and enhancing features on the native Android app
- Working on a tight knit team of developers, product, design and QA
- Contributing to the larger development team effort to ensure a great cross-platform experience
- Delivering quality results
Skills you have include:
- 1-2 years of professional Android development
- An appreciation for readable, maintainable code over clever code
- A strong understanding of the Java and Android APIs
- Knowledge of Android Components like Activities and Services
- Strong experience with SOA and web services, specifically REST and JSON
- The ability to take a concept and go, without the need for direct technical supervision
Ideally, you have:
- 2+ years of professional android development in a team environment
- Launched apps to the Google market
- A thorough understanding of Android’s Design Guidelines
- Created custom Views and ViewGroups
- Worked with a continuous integration approach
- Experience in an Agile (scrum) development process
Please direct applicants only. No resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. No out-sourced development or marketing agencies.