Seeking talented individuals to join our team as a full time Sr. Project Manager. This individual will be a part of our Development team. If you are a motivated, smart, and driven individual who wants to work in an energetic and entrepreneurial environment with outstanding career and growth opportunities, then this is the opportunity for you!
What you’ll be doing
- Serve as Project lead for a new products, while working with User Experience team to create excellent products
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Deliver high quality technology products/services in a hyper-growth environment where priorities shift fast
- Work with product management, Engineering, User Experience, and QA to determine priorities and create technical solutions
- Proven ability to communicate both written and verbally in a professional environment with executives and non-technical leaders
Skills you have include
- Bachelors in one or more of: Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Math, or related degree(s)
- 5 years of web development and/or mobile project management experience building scalable, database-intensive, commercial web applications
- Experience working with services and operations in maintaining Service Level Agreements for SaaS.
- Must be able to set your own priorities, you will often be called upon to solve complex issues on your own
- Enjoys the fun challenges of a startup environment
- Perform other duties as assigned
Ideally, you have
- Masters in one or more of: Business, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Math, or related degree(s)
- 8+ years of project management for multiple teams in local and remote regions
- Past experience in managing a software product from the ground-up to live production
- Successful track record of delivering multiple releases within a year and in an agile environment
- Prior experience in a start-up environment
Please direct applicants only. No resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. No out-sourced development or marketing agencies.